...............................................................................
.................................................................................................................120 Commerce Street
...................................................................................................................Rockville, Maryland

 
.........................................................................................................
............................................
  Above is a 1963 photo of the Milo Theatre when it went by the name of the Villa. The theatre opened in the mid 1930's and continued through to the late 1960's. Seating about 700 +, in the mid 1950's, the name was changed to the Villa by new owners . The old movie house has since been torn down years ago, and the site built over. In a 1914 Theatre Guide, the Rockville Opera House was found listed, with theatre seating on the second floor of the building. However the guide also added a note advising " not sure if still in existence or not " on that entry .
......................................................................................