| ( Garrett
|Many Thanks to the
Grantsville Historical Society !
In 1944, David Gonder used the Elementary School building, and opened the National Theatre, showing movies in the auditorium. Films were shown two nights a week and this continued until 1949, when he moved the operation to Loch Lyn.
Listed in the Film Daily from 1945 to 1952 , seating between 230 to 300. Also found an address listed as 133 National Pike.
National Main Street NQA
FDA - 1945 - 1952
Seated - 230-300
Other address lised 133 National Pike